Home/Language Selection

Tagalog birth certificate translation

Tagalog translation for immigration

Tagalog language



Birth certificate translation

Marriage Certificate Translation

Divorce Decree Translation

Diploma-Transcript translation

Police Report Translation

Passport Translation

Apostille translation

Driver License Translation

Child Adoption Agreement Translation

"I thank you so much! Translation looks outstanding and has arrived in good time for my appointment with immigration lawyer later today." Pamela M. - New York, NY 10128


"Certified" translation of your documents for U.S. Immigration (USCIS)

Since 1982

Immigration News

How-To Videos

Immigration translation articles

"I appreciate your professionalism in translating my Russian marriage certificate for USCIS." Bakhrom V. - Reston, VA 20190



Tagalog (Filipino) Marriage Certificate Translation to English by Professional Tagalog-English Translators

Translate your Tagalog marriage license (marriage contract) to English and certify for USCIS

You need "certified" English translation of your Tagalog marriage certificate to submit it to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly, Immigration and Naturalization ServiceINS) for your Green Card (permanent resident visa), American citizenship, passport, and other applications.

Tagalog to English translation by a third-party, independent professional translation agency

Your Tagalog marriage certificate is important document in applying for your Green Card, U.S. citizenship, American passport.

Who issues marriage certificates in Tagalog language?

In the Republic of The Philippines, minimum age to get married is 21. Those who are 21 to 25 years must obtain their parent's or guardian's permission to get married. Two witnesses of legal age are required for marriage. Persons who want to get married must attend marriage education classes.

Marriages must be solemnized publicly in a church, chapel, temple, judicial chambers, or offices of consuls and are subject to the Family Code of the Republic of the Philippines.

You need “certified English translation” of your Tagalog marriage certificate in hard copy

USCIS, U.S. Passport Agency, and many other public and private organizations require “certified translation” of your Tagalog marriage license by a third-party, independent translation agency in original format. They do not accept photocopies or electronic copies.

You will receive “Certification by Translator” document printed on our corporate letterhead with our authorized signature and raised (embossed) corporate seal with a statement as required by the USCIS, National Visa Center (NVC), U.S. Passport Agency, and other organizations.