Home/Language Selection

Pushto-Pashto marriage certificate translation

Pushto-Pashto translation for immigration



Birth certificate translation

Marriage Certificate Translation

Divorce Decree Translation

Diploma-Transcript translation

Police Report Translation

Passport Translation

Apostille translation

Driver License Translation

Child Adoption Agreement Translation

"I thank you so much! Translation looks outstanding and has arrived in good time for my appointment with immigration lawyer later today." Pamela M. - New York, NY 10128


"Certified" translation of your documents for U.S. Immigration (USCIS)

Since 1982

Immigration News

How-To Videos

Immigration translation articles

"I appreciate your professionalism in translating my Russian marriage certificate for USCIS." Bakhrom V. - Reston, VA 20190



Pushto-Pashto to English Translation of Birth Certificate

Certified English translation for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly, Immigration and Naturalization ServiceINS) and National Visa Center (NVC) for your Green Card (permanent resident visa), American citizenship and U.S. passport.

English translation by professional translation service

Your birth certificate (tazkira or taskera/tazkira or taskira) is the most important document in applying for your Green Card, U.S. citizenship, American passport, and marriage.

Your birth certificate issued in Afghanistan is considered as your identification card. Especially after higher security measures introduced by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, you need your birth certificate when you apply for permanent resident visa (Green Card), fiancé visa (K-1 form), marriage visa, H1B visa and other immigration visas, American citizenship, U.S. Passport Agency, driver’s license from Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV), and others.

Who issues birth certificates in Afghanistan?

Unusually, birth certificates are rare in Afghanistan. Birth certificates may be obtained from the hospital and then approved by the Ministry of Interior in Kabul. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is trying to get birth certificates for children born in refugee camps.

If you lost your Pushto birth certificate or need a new certificate of birth for a newborn, you may contact Consulate Department of Embassy of Afghanistan in Washington, D.C.

You need “certified" English translation of your birth certificate in hard copy

USCIS, U.S. Passport Office, and many other public and private organizations require “certified English translation” of your birth certificate by independent translation agency in original format.

You will receive “Certification by Translator” document printed on our corporate letterhead with our authorized signature, raised (embossed) corporate seal and stamps with a statement as required by the USCIS, NVC, U.S. Passport Agency, and other organizations.

How can you get "certified" translation of your birth certificate?

Simple! Just scan your birth certificate and attach it to your email.