Home/Language Selection

Hungarian birth certificate translation

Hungarian translation for immigration



Birth certificate translation

Marriage Certificate Translation

Divorce Decree Translation

Diploma-Transcript translation

Police Report Translation

Passport Translation

Apostille translation

Driver License Translation

Child Adoption Agreement Translation

"I thank you so much! Translation looks outstanding and has arrived in good time for my appointment with immigration lawyer later today." Pamela M. - New York, NY 10128


"Certified" translation of your documents for U.S. Immigration (USCIS)

Since 1982

Immigration News

How-To Videos

Immigration translation articles

"I appreciate your professionalism in translating my Russian marriage certificate for USCIS." Bakhrom V. - Reston, VA 20190



Hungarian to English Translation of Marriage Certificate by Professional Hungarian-English Translators

Translate your marriage certificate to English and certify for U.S. Immigration

You need "certified" English translation of your marriage certificate (Házassági anyakönyvi kivonat) to submit it to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly, Immigration and Naturalization ServiceINS) for your Green Card (permanent resident visa), American citizenship, passport, and other applications.

Translate your marriage license from Hungarian to English and have it certified professionally to meet requirements of the USCIS.

English translation by a third-party, independent professional translation agency

Your Hungarian marriage certificate (Házassági anyakönyvi kivonat) is important document in applying for your Green Card, U.S. citizenship, American passport.

Contents of Hungarian marriage licenses

A typical Hungarian marriage certificate contains date and place of marriage; names, occupations, dates and places of birth and residences of groom and bride; names and residences of parents and witnesses. Until 1948, religion of individuals was also stated in marriage licenses.

Who issues marriage certificates in Hungary?

Since 1895, all marriage records and civil registration (Állami anyakönyvek) are kept at municipal registration offices in Budapest and other cities in Hungary.

You need “certified translation” of your marriage certificate in hard copy

USCIS, National Visa Center (NVC), U.S. Passport Agency, and many other public and private organizations require “certified translation” of your Hungarian marriage license by a third-party, independent translation agency in original format. They do not accept photocopies or electronic copies.

You will receive “Certification by Translator” document printed on our corporate letterhead with our authorized signature and raised (embossed) corporate seal with a statement as required by the USCIS, U.S. Passport Agency, and other organizations.