Home/Language Selection

Dutch marriage certificate translation

Dutch translation for immigration



Birth certificate translation

Marriage Certificate Translation

Divorce Decree Translation

Diploma-Transcript translation

Police Report Translation

Passport Translation

Apostille translation

Driver License Translation

Child Adoption Agreement Translation

"I thank you so much! Translation looks outstanding and has arrived in good time for my appointment with immigration lawyer later today." Pamela M. - New York, NY 10128



"Certified" translation of your documents for U.S. Immigration (USCIS)

Since 1982

Immigration News

How-To Videos

Immigration translation articles

"I appreciate your professionalism in translating my Russian marriage certificate for USCIS." Bakhrom V. - Reston, VA 20190





Dutch Birth Certificate Translation by Professional Dutch-English Translators

Translate your Dutch certificate of birth to English for U.S. Immigration

Dutch certificate of birth: Certified English translation for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly, Immigration and Naturalization ServiceINS) for your Green Card (permanent resident visa), U.S. citizenship, American passport, marriage, and other applications.

Dutch to English translation by a third-party, independent professional translation agency

Translate your Dutch certificate of birth: Your Dutch birth certificate is the most important document in applying for your Green Card, U.S. citizenship, American passport, and marriage.

Your birth certificate issued in the Netherlands or any other Dutch-speaking countries such as Aruba, Curacao, and some regions of Belgium (called Flemish language) is considered as your identification card. Especially after higher security measures introduced by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, you need your birth certificate when you apply for permanent resident visa (Green Card), fiancé visa (K-1 form), marriage visa, H1B visa and other immigration visas, American citizenship, National Visa Center (NVC), U.S. Passport Agency, driver’s license from Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV), and others.

Contents of Dutch birth certificates

A typical Dutch birth certificate contains first, middle, and last name, and maiden names (if you are married and changed your last name), sex (gender – male or female, or boy or girl), your father’s and mother’s name, date of birth, place of birth, name of issuing agency and place of registration, name and title of signing officer.

Dutch Birth Certificate

Some Dutch birth certificates may have additional information and data such as: nationality, ages, and professions of father and mother, paternal and maternal grandfather and grandmother information, addresses (residences) of father, mother, and grandparents.

Who issues birth certificates in Dutch language?

Dutch civil registry is authorized to issue birth certificates, marriage certificates, and similar civil registration documents in province of Heerjansdam, The Hague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, or in other cities.

If you lost your Dutch birth certificate or need a new certificate of birth for a newborn, contact Consular Services of the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C.

Legal basis for "certified" English translations of your immigration documents

We prepare our certification per U.S. government requirements (Federal Regulations 8 CFR 103.2 b 2 relating to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Immigration Regulations/Powers and Duties – Availability of Records).

You need “certified" English translation of your Dutch birth certificate in hard Dutch

USCIS, NVC, U.S. Passport Agency, and many other public and private organizations require “certified translation” of your Dutch birth certificate by a third-party, independent translation agency in original format. They do not accept photocopies or electronic copies.

You will receive “Certification by Translator” document printed on our corporate letterhead with our authorized signature and raised (embossed) corporate seal, stamp with a statement as required by the USCIS, U.S. Passport Agency, and other organizations.