Home/Language Selection

Chinese birth certificate translation

Chinese divorce decree translation

Chinese translation for immigration



Birth certificate translation

Marriage Certificate Translation

Divorce Decree Translation

Diploma-Transcript translation

Police Report Translation

Passport Translation

Apostille translation

Driver License Translation

Child Adoption Agreement Translation

"I thank you so much! Translation looks outstanding and has arrived in good time for my appointment with immigration lawyer later today." Pamela M. - New York, NY 10128


"Certified" translation of your documents for U.S. Immigration (USCIS)

Since 1982

Immigration News

How-To Videos

Immigration translation articles

"I appreciate your professionalism in translating my Russian marriage certificate for USCIS." Bakhrom V. - Reston, VA 20190



Chinese to English Translation of Marriage Certificate by Professional Chinese-English Translators

Translate your Chinese marriage certificate to English and have it certified to meet requirements of the USCIS and other public agencies

You need "certified" English translation of your Chinese marriage certificate to submit it to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly, Immigration and Naturalization ServiceINS) for your Green Card (permanent resident alien visa), American citizenship, passport, and other applications.

Chinese to English translation by a third-party, independent professional translation agency

Your Chinese marriage certificate is an important document in applying for your Green Card, U.S. citizenship, and American passport. It must be accurately translated and properly certified to be acceptable.

Who issues marriage certificates in Chinese language?

Registration of Chinese marriage certificates is regulated by the rules of the State Council issued in 1985 and approved by the Civil Affairs Ministry in 1986 under the Marriage Law. So, all marriage certificates in People's Democratic Republic of China must be issued by State Council Civil Affairs Department.

At the country level, civil affairs departments issue marriage licenses.

You need “certified translation” of your Chinese marriage certificate in hard/paper copy

USCIS, National Visa Center (NVC), U.S. Passport Agency, and many other public and private organizations require “certified translation” of your Chinese marriage license. They do not accept photocopies or electronic copies.

You will receive “Certification by Translator” document printed on our corporate letterhead with our authorized signature and raised (embossed) corporate seal with a statement as required by the USCIS, NVC, U.S. Passport Agency, and other organizations.